BUSS312: ORGANIZATIONAL THEORY & HR MANAGEMENT
GROUP RESEARCH PAPER
Fortune magazine comes out every year with the 100 best companies to work for. The list for 2014 is located on this link: http://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/best-companies/2014/list/
For your research paper, select two companies from the 2014 list to compare and contrast their Human Relations management styles. The paper should include for both companies but not be limited to:
- HR strategy and analysis (this does not mean a history of the company);
- How talent is managed;
- Workforce planning and techniques for recruiting employees;
- Employee training and development;
- Performance management and appraisal;
- Managing employee retention, engagement, and careers;
- Compensation and total rewards;
- Matrix designed to compare the two companies;
- Summary ? which company do you think has a better Human Relations management style and why.
The paper should be a minimum of 20 pages, double spaced, 12pt Times Roman font. Up to 3 exhibits in the paper no more than ½ page each. The paper and group presentations are due December 2nd. No late papers will be accepted.
Reference Page (not part of 12 page requirement): Cite at least five sources. Use e.brary and LIRN. Sources can be from books, magazines, online articles, interviews, as well as other sources. Cite using APA format. See:
Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL): http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1/
Purdue OWL: APA Formatting: Reference List Basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAOi8- WUY4&list=PL8F43A67F38DE3D5D&index=2&feature=plpp_video
Jan 10, 2018EXPERT
We have high quality solutions you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: