Business success in the increasingly complex global economy, demands a high degree of
productivity and effectiveness from all employees, both on an individual level as well as performance
in teams. Rhodes (2010) supports this thought,
As the world fitfully rebounds from the Great Recession, many global managers are
confronting a ?new normal?: the prospect of slow growth for many years to come. Managing in
this new era will be different ? and much will rest on how willing CEOs and their executive
teams are to stray from their comfort zone and challenge their traditional ways. (para 1)
Ollila (2013) adds this comment ?For the future challenges the world faces are complicated and
global in scope. They cross borders. They potentially affect all of us. They will require far more
collaboration between government, business and civil society ? not less? (para 1).
In your readings for this week you have learned about teams and challenges to business success.
For this 3-4 page (not including cover and reference pages), APA compliant paper, respond to the
1. Explain both the PESTLE and Porter?s Five Forces techniques and describe how these tools
can be used in understanding and solving business issues.
2. Provide overviews of the challenges organizations are facing using either the PESTLE analysis
tool or Porter's Five Forces Framework from ?Business Analysis Techniques: 72 Essential
Tools for Success.?
3. Describe the skills that will be needed by leaders, individuals and teams to overcome these
4. Provide information on the skill strengths you have uncovered in your Insights Profile that
relate to the skills needed for future success.
5. Conclude by explaining how you can use this information to achieve successful performance in
the Marketplace simulation.
Jan 10, 2018EXPERT
We have high quality solutions you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: