BUSINESS RESEARCH REPORT
WRITING PROMPT: Men and women naturally assume different communication styles. Understanding these differences can help bridge the gap in effectively exchanging information in a healthy way. Your boss has asked you to prepare a short research report, using secondary sources, that highlights how men and women communicate differently using non-verbal cues. This report will be circulated throughout your company to raise awareness and understanding among all employees.
TOPIC: Nonverbal Communication: How do men and women communicate differently using non-verbal cues and behavior, and why does it matter in the workplace?
REQUIRED LENGTH: Approximately 700-800 words (about 2-3 pages)
SUBMISSION FORMAT: Submit your final report to my email or Angel email box. Copy and paste it directly into the email. Please do NOT send your report as an attachment.
DUE DATE: On or before May 22, 2015 at 11:45pm (last day of class)
SECTIONS OF REPORT:
1. 1. Purpose of Report (1 paragraph)
2. 2. Procedures (Research methods and reference to secondary sources used) (1 paragraph)
3. 3. Background (1 paragraph). Address these questions:
*What is non-verbal communications (definition)? What does it include?
*What percentage of all communications is non-verbal? Why do you think this is important?
4. 4. Findings (This will be your longest section, which explains how men & women communicate differently, non-verbally) (3-4 paragraphs).
5. 5. Recommendations (What would you recommend your company do to foster healthy communication among its employees?) (1 paragraph)
6. 6. Works Cited (Bibliography). Cite the articles you used to research this topic in MLA format. The following website will help with this. http://www.easybib.com/
SECONDARY RESEARCH SOURCES :
Here are some articles on this topic for you to read. Feel free to search outside of these for additional information if you like. This field has been researched extensively, and there is a vast amount of information out there, including scholarly and applied articles.
Jan 10, 2018EXPERT
We have high quality solutions you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: